Our service mission to you is two-fold:
Providing an age-appropriate play environment for the children and/or community you serve, and keeping your liability and long-range costs to a minimum.
Services We Provide:
- Understanding the vision you have for your play area, and designing to that vision;
- Providing you with an accurate schedule for project completion;
- Arranging expert and ethical installation and construction work.
What you can expect:
- Quick and minimally intrusive project completion;
- Professional and detail-oriented installation;
- Play environments packed with play value;
- Colors and layouts that are attractive, functional, and make the best use of your site;
- A responsive long-term partner and dependable ‘go-to’ relationship for years to come.
A checklist of questions your play equipment contractor should be prepared to answer:
- Do you have a certified playground safety inspector supervising the installation work?
- Does my playground have to be ADA accessible?
- Can you provide me with a copy of the Consumer Product Safety Commission Public Playground Safety Handbook?
- What kind of safety surfacing do you recommend for my playground? What are the pros and cons of each type of surfacing?
- Is your playground equipment IPEMA (International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association) certified? (They may be a member of IPEMA—that doesn’t mean the equipment carries IPEMA certification.)
- Where is your playground equipment manufactured?
- Do you have some local installations we can visit?
Age appropriate play means that:
- The play events are appropriate to the cognitive and muscular development of the children you are providing for;
- The environment provides a safer variety of engaging play;
- Children can freely explore and master new physical challenges.
Minimizing liability and long-range costs involves:
- Creating the play environment that properly encourages children’s cognitive and physical development;
- Utilizing play events that require a minimum of ongoing maintenance;
- Using play features that are durable and free of defects;
- Understanding planning and construction requirements that prevent new expenses ‘down the road’;
- Providing you with a budget that encompasses the entire project, without cutting corners or leaving out important aspects of correct installation. Our goal is to provide you with a “no change-order” project.